Discover scalable, secure solutions that anchor businesses in a world of change. Join us at Data Centre World 2023 to ensure your expansion, migration and management plans are engineered for innovation.
POWERING YOUR FUTURE
Data centres are critical to hosting, managing, and delivering critical business data and cloud solutions to workforces worldwide. The workload for data centre professionals is increasing and staying organised in an everchanging industry can be challenging. So how do you meet the demands of your customers worldwide?
Surround yourself with suppliers, innovators, and industry experts at Data Centre World 2023. We’re dedicated to putting you in front of the right people that will inspire you with the latest technology, products, and services.
At Data Centre World you can network with leading figures in the data centre market; learn all the new developments, and have your voice heard in the technology conversation.
WHAT WAS NEW FOR 2022?
- An exciting keynote presentation on energy efficiency with Emma Fryer, Associate Director of TechUK - the UK’s leading membership organisation for positive changes in tech
- An all-new Deep dive discussion on How machine learning and AI can deliver data centre gains with leading experts
- A panel debate on ‘on making data centre carbon neutral’, featuring Astrid Wynne Rogers, Sustainability Lead at Techbuyer, the global provider of sustainable IT solutions
- The Sustainable Digital Infrastructure Alliance will be presenting a case study on sustainability in data centres
- And several insightful debates and research-led discussions on the ‘Future & Edge’, ‘AI, ‘Physical Security’ and ‘the design & build’ of data centres
Edge & Future Strategies
More data requires more powerful data centres. We'll look at how data centres will hold more responsibility by 2041, decarbonisation, and how to prepare for edge computing and machine learning.
Energy efficiency & cost
Get expert advice on how to cut costs by improving energy efficiency. We'll look at measurement tools, and explore how DCIM software and innovations in cooling and ventilation can help too.
Design, Build & Physical security
We’ll be exploring how geographical location and the last trends in computing, such as edge, 5G and hyper converged infrastructure, affect the way you build and secure data centres.
& Many More...
Over both days we'll discuss the most important issues around data centre management, investment, and maintenance so you can meet the increasing demand of customers world wide.