PD Devices LTD
PD Devices Ltd is a leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of products and custom-designed solutions to protect against damage from lightning and transient over-voltages.
With over 50 years of experience as a UK manufacturer of surge arrester elements, their product range has continuously expanded and now they supply Surge Protection Components, Arresters, Modules and lightning systems for applications in numerous markets including;
- Rail and Tram transport,
- Buildings and Construction,
- Office and Home Protection,
- Telecom and Data Networks,
- Defence and Security.
- Hi-fi and Audio
- Electrical Power Generation and Distribution
- Renewable Energy
- Oil Rigs
- Public and Government Buildings
- Petrochemical Plants
- Ministry of Defence
PD Devices Ltd is very unique because:
- They are the only UK MOV manufacturer and one of only a very few in Europe
- Have their own UK based research and test laboratory
- Have their own design and manufacturing capabilities
- They are F4N (Fit for Nuclear)
- Offer customised product design and manufacture at standard product prices
- Respond speedily and positively to customer’s needs
- If required, they can offer a bespoke solution and a on-site survey
Their diverse product portfolio consists of many different products from copper tape conductors, earth bars, copper earth plates, DC fixings clips, earth rods produced from solid copper, copper bond and stainless steel. Air terminals, earth rod clamps, inspection pits concrete and heavy duty polymer, earth rod seals, low resistance soil conditioning agents and also CU-NNECT exothermic welding products and of course a vast range of surge protection products
They ensure that all our Product Designs, Test & Manufacturing Processes and Facilities comply with all relevant International Standards and Qualification Procedures
- All their products are RoHS Compliant and we are WEEE registered.
- Their Design, Manufacturing & Quality Assurance Systems meet ISO 9001-2008
- They supply products to meet National & International Standards &Recognitions including UL, CEE, BS, IEC.
"For All Your Surge Solutions" 📞 +44 (0)1364 649248 or visit www.pddevices.co.uk - Follow us on Twitter @pddevices