Nlyte Software, a Carrier Company, helps teams manage their hybrid infrastructure throughout their entire organization– from desktops, networks, servers, to IoT devices – across facilities, data centers, colocation, edge, and the cloud.
Using Nlyte’s monitoring, management, inventory, workflow, and analytics capabilities, organizations can automate how they manage their hybrid infrastructure to reduce costs, improve uptime, and ensure compliance with organizational policies.
- Open and flexible
- No restrictions on vendor specific protocols
- Microsoft based, allowing the ability to manage upgrades and security patches
- Flexible architecture that accommodates changes in real-time
- Supports all hardware: power strips, chillers, servers, and cell towers.
- Out-of-the-box connectors to all the major ITSM, Virtualization, BMS, Facilities, and device vendors
- The only DCIM solution to provide full network mapping showing an application workload’s servers, network connections, and power path.
- Reaches deeper into the infrastructure and farther out to the Hybrid Cloud than any other DCIM vendor.
AddressRiverside House Ltd.26 Osiers Road