ASafe Global Exhibiting at Data Centre World Conference
ASafe Global, a leading innovator in the integrated Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management (QEHS) sector, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming Data Centre World Conference, a premier event for professionals and businesses in the data centre industry.
With a primary focus and customer concentration in the data centre industry, ASafe Global is set to showcase its latest service offerings to ensure that data centres and their construction partners plan and operate efficiently while maintaining stellar QEHS compliance and performance. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on addressing the evolving needs of the industry, ASafe Global is poised to make a significant impact at this year's Data Centre World.
Key Highlights available for discussion at the ASafe Global Booth Include:
- Safety Management: ASafe Global implements and manages Health and Safety programmes to ensure clients reduce risk and maintain a culture of safety.
- Quality Management: Leveraging an experienced team of quality professionals, ASafe Global develops and implements quality management plans in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- ESG Management: ASafe Global works closely with its clients to develop effective and scalable Environmental, Social & Governance programmes.
- Occupational Health Services: ASafe Global helps its clients assess the risks associated with their workers’ health and develop environments and practices to make improvements to their workers’ outcomes.
- Staffing & Recruitment: ASafe Global helps companies recruit and staff strategic labour hires to support their projects.
- Corporate Culture: An equally important strand of ASafe Global’s services is helping its clients develop a healthy and cohesive corporate culture.
Alan, CEO at ASafe Global expressed enthusiasm about the upcoming conference, stating, "We are excited to be a part of the Data Centre World Conference and look forward to collaborating with industry leaders in the data centre industry. Our team has long been delivering QEHS programmes for our data centre partners and look forward to broadening our outreach through additional dialogue at the conference."
Visit ASafe Global at Stand D585 during the Data Centre World Conference to engage with QEHS leaders supporting the data centre industry. For more information about ASafe Global's participation in the event, please visit ASafe Global’s website or their LinkedIn page, or contact Shannon Kierse at email@example.com.
About ASafe Global – ASafe Global is a global leader in QEHS thought leadership and solutions with a heavy emphasis on data centre environments. With a commitment to quality, innovation and deep client engagement, ASafe Global has quickly emerged as a QEHS leader within the data centre industry.