The climate debate: Can data centres be resilient to climate change?
Climate change is having a devastating impact on data centers - from extreme heat to flooding to wildfires. This panel will bring together experts in data center development and operations to discuss strategies for designing and building climate-resilient data centers, and best practices for protecting data centers from the impacts of climate change. Topics will include:
- Incorporating ESG considerations in data center development
- Adapting to extreme weather events and reduced water availability
- Risk management and hazard mapping
- Monitoring and maintaining data center resilience and sustainability in a changing climate
- Join us to learn how to ensure the resilience and sustainability of your data centers in a changing climate.