Boreas DCM As A High Efficient Cooling Solution For Data Centres
As our digital dependency increases, the electrical power we spend is increasing, the by-product that comes out this process is heat.
In this session Izzet Tanyol the Deputy MD of Boreas Klima will share about their cooling / heat removal unit “Adia-Mechanic Cooler” that is acceptable for data centres and provides a balance of reliability and energy efficiency.
The most striking feature of this unit is the use of polynomials derived from thermodynamic equations in the control algorithm, whose know-how belongs to Boreas Klima. Thus, the following results can be obtained;
• Outdoor temperature changes do not cause fluctuations of the internal temperature of the data centre.
• Constant temperature and air humidity can be provided to the data centre continuously.
• The most economical operating mode can be selected automatically
These results also tested in Boreas Adia-Mechanic Cooler test system lab.
- Understand how an Adia-Mechanic Cooler functions.
- Learn what are the running modes for the Adia-Mechanic Cooler.
- Understand why the Adia-Mechanic Cooler is more efficient than other solutions.